Exploring the international educational Markets
SouthRock Academy is seeking to employ a Marketing Manager Education to join our North American team at White Rock BC, BC, Canada.
This position is responsible to the Vice President of Marketing and Recruiting for the strategic direction, management and growth of FIC marketing and recruitment activities. This includes the development of business relationships and opportunities domestically and internationally and implementing marketing and recruitment strategies to achieve targets that are set annually. Management and leadership of the marketing team is an integral part of the responsibilities of the position, as is development and management of the FIC Marketing budget.
You will be responsible to assist in the development of marketing campaigns and to develop strategy to build and support student recruitment in new and existing markets. You will evaluate and measure marketing and sales activities against agreed marketing plan, and coordinate marketing and recruitment efforts, using resources at all levels.
You will also participate in marketing/sales/recruitment activities on and offshore and may take on responsibility for particular key markets. Extensive international and domestic travel is expected.
To be considered for this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Post-graduate qualifications are preferred, in a marketing or related discipline, together with extensive Sales, primarily recruiting and marketing managerial experience;
- Experience in post secondary education and or the recruitment of students for post secondary education;
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills at both strategic and operational levels, including effective management of resources;
- Proven ability to initiate, lead and implement sale and marketing strategies which have significantly contributed to growth;
- Extensive marketing and sales background with the ability to innovate and communicate ideas effectively;
- Demonstrated experience in the use of, or knowledge of, technology to underpin marketing strategies;
- Legal authorization to work in Canada;
- Experience in an education environment is preferred;
- Experience in a multicultural environment and the international student environment is desired.
What We Offer
SouthRock Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and are a values-driven employer.
Please send one file with cover letter and resume to our Recruitment inbox as indicated. Reference job code SouthRockBC- 072021
Successful applicants will be subject to relevant pre-employment checks, which may include a Criminal background check and professional references checks.