-Contact local employers to collect staffing needs and requirements, prepare reports and documents relating to recruiting activities;
-Respond to telephone and written inquiries from staff and the employer regarding hiring matter;
-Process, verify and register information relating to staffing and recruitment;
-Arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies, assist in screening and rating of job offers and applicants.
Education & training
- certification, diploma, or equivalent
- Will train
- related experience an asset
Skill & Quality:
- MS Word, FB, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Self-driven, strong interpersonal skill
- Honest, persistent, considerate, modest
- Open-minded, flexible, easy-going
- ice-breaker an asset
It is a full-time position with a base salary + commission, a group insurance benefit, and promotion opportunities.
If interested, send your CL and CV to email@example.com
Candidates who are short-listed will be arranged for interviews.
Thank you for your application.